Materials query

E. Boyle emboyle at u.washington.edu
Sun Mar 1 20:36:24 UTC 1998

A little off our usual topics, but hey, if you can hook them early. . .

A friend of mine teaches kindergarten and she has a couple of bilingual
children in her class.  She'd like to have them share some Russian with
the other pupils, but needs to make visual aids and the like for the
kids.  Before I send her phonetic transcriptions, I wondered if anyone
knows of any ready-made materials for elementary school learning of
Russian.

I'd appreciate it if you'd respond off-line.

Thanks,
Eloise

Eloise M. Boyle
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Washington
Box 353580
Seattle, WA  98195

(206) 543-7580 (office)