teaching english in moscow

richard taymar at globalserve.net
Thu Mar 5 01:11:11 UTC 1998

Hi I was given this list address by one of my former Russian Professors. I
met a guy a couple of months ago who was teaching English in Moscow for an
American school (I think) he told me he got paid $10/hr US funds
unfortunately he didn't give me anymore information than that. He was
supposed to email me from Moscow with all the details but I've not heard
from him. Does anyone know of such a school or what other EFL/ESL teaching
opportunities exsist in Moscow, Russia or Ukraine?

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Richard Gilmore

mailto:taymar at globalserve.net