RFE/RL LIVE -- Beware RealPlayer Mac

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 6 14:07:00 UTC 1998

Date:          Fri, 6 Mar 1998 01:27:47 -0700
To:            sher07 at bellsouth.net
From:          richard <taymar at globalserve.net>
Subject:       Re: RFE/RL LIVE 24 HOURS A DAY!

Beware RealPlayer 5 for the Macintosh its still in beta testing and
has crashed my 6100/60 *every* time I've tried to use it. Maybe a
newer more powerful Mac won't have the same trouble. RealPlayer 4
works just fine except it won't work with all sites like this one.

>Dear colleagues:
>
>I have been authorized by the Chief Internet Engineer of Radio Free
>Euorope/Radio Liberty to announce to our list the happy news that
>RFE/RL is now officially broadcasting its Russian Service AROUND THE
>CLOCK, 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK. You'll find their address at:
>
>http://www.svoboda.org
>
>To listen to the live broadcast, click on PRIAMOI EFIR (bottom
>right). To see a listing and description of the programs, click on
>the appropriate blue boxes to the left.
>
>Once again, let me remind you that to listen to Radio Svoboda you
>need to download the FREE RealPlayer 5.0 from
>
>http://www.real.com

Benjamin Sher
Russian Literary Translator
Email: sher07 at bellsouth.net