Summer Seminar on Cossack folk music

Robert Beard rbeard at bucknell.edu
Sat Mar 7 04:24:05 UTC 1998

Laura,

I just sent you a customer who remembered the web page from last
year.  Do you want me to put the page back up? If so, I'm afraid you
will have to write me (sorry) and provide me with the new text.

--Bob

Robert Beard, Director, Linguistics & Russian Studies Programs
Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA 17837
rbeard at bucknell.edu
Office:  717-524-1336  |  Home: 717-524-9260  |  Fax: 717-514-3760
Dictionaries:  http://www.bucknell.edu/~rbeard/diction.html
Russia:        http://www.bucknell.edu/departments/russian/
---------