Call for suggestions!!

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 9 10:41:28 UTC 1998

OK, guys & gals, this is your chance to have some input here.  I've been
asked to take over the responsibility of the Russian page for the
Pennsylvania State Modern Language Association (PSMLA).  While this is a
K-16 organization, its focus for its outreach seems more geared toward
K-12 (allowing higher ed research to lead in the areas of K-12 curriculum
and assessment).

I envision a not very fancy page, but a page with useful information on
it.  I'd really appreciate your ideas.  Please respond off-list so we
don't burden everyone with this discussion.  When the page is up and
running I'll be happy to put it up for more comment and suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Devin

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu