New book: Slavic linguistics

Frank Schuffert frschuffert at metronet.de
Wed Mar 11 00:00:50 UTC 1998

I would like to announce the following new title in the field of Slavic
linguistics:

FLORILEGIUM SLAVICUM. Liber ad honorandum Herbert Jelitte [Festschrift
Jelitte].
edited by Elena Bogdanova & Margot Sobieroj
Frankfurt a.M.; Berlin; Bern; New York; Paris; Wien: Peter Lang Verlag
1998.
ISBN 3-631-32977-6
346 pp.
Price: ca. 148.- DM

The book contains 27 papers on different issues in slavic
linguistics. Most of the papers are in in Russian, some in German.
Authors include:

ALATORCEVA, S.; BALALYKINA, E.; BELENTSCHIKOW, R.; BOGDANOVA, E.;
BONDARKO, A.B.;
CHOCHLOV, A.V.; FEOKTISTOVA, A.; GAWRJUSZENKO, V.; GIESEMANN, G.;
KORJAKOVCEVA, E.I.;
LAZARI, A.; MENGEL, S.; NIKOLAEVA, N.; NIKOLAEVA, T.M.; NIKOLAEV, G.A.;
OHNHEISER, I.; PAUL, H.; SCHINDLER, N.; SOBIEROJ, M.; STEPNOWSKA, T.;
TROSKINA, T.;
ULUCHANOV, I.S.; VERESCAGIN, E.M.; VINOGRADOVA, V.N.; WIERZBINSKI, J.;
ZACEVSKIJ, E.A.; ZOLOBOV, O.F.

Valete!

Frank Schuffert