help! (Prisoner of the Mountain)

Emily Tall mllemily at acsu.buffalo.edu
Wed Mar 11 21:19:51 UTC 1998

Do any of you have a copy of the video of Prisoner of the Mountain (with
English subtitles) that you might be able to lend me for a few days? I
ordered it last fall and scheduled a screening as part of an upcoming
"Russia Day" (April 1) and just found out that the order was never filled
(it seems that the distributor has been bought out by MGM and their stock
has been "frozen" until MGM decides what they want to do with it). I've
checked with various distributors and our library has one last possibility
they're still looking into. If you can help, please e-mail me at
mllemily at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thanks! Emily Tall