sikorsky diss. on russ-americans

SRogosin SRogosin at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 05:46:21 UTC 1998

A person I interviewed for my work on older Russian communities mentioned that
Sikorsky's daughter did a master's or doctoral dissertation on Russian-
Americans, with special emphasis on Connecticut, at Yale(?). Unfortunately, he
knew neither the title nor her full name (or whether she was using a married
name by that time.)  Does this ring any bells? I've checked the Yale on-line
catalog using author and keyword searches but came up empty. Any leads would
be much appreciated.

Serge Rogosin
93-49 222 Street
Queens Village, NY 11428