Bosanski jezik?

Robert Beard rbeard at bucknell.edu
Mon Mar 16 12:40:49 UTC 1998

Wayles and I apparently belong to an older tradition of educators,
to which searching for and teaching the truth is held fundamental.
As Wayles demonstrates, that may be done with great sensitivity and
civility. I hope the new tradition, that holds respect for the wishes of
others, even for those of the nationalists who brought us the recent wars
in former Yugoslavia, in the same light as we hold truth, achieves even
greater success than we have managed.  But knowing as I do the reason
for our respect of truth, I worry.

--Bob

Robert Beard, Director, Linguistics & Russian Studies Programs
Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA 17837
rbeard at bucknell.edu
Office:  717-524-1336  |  Home: 717-524-9260  |  Fax: 717-514-3760
Dictionaries:  http://www.bucknell.edu/~rbeard/diction.html
Russia:        http://www.bucknell.edu/departments/russian/
---------