Dissertations in progress

George Mitrevski mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Mon Mar 16 12:31:36 UTC 1998

The AATSEEL home page has a link to a page on dissertations in progress, which
at the moment has a link only to an outdated page at the University of
Chicago. When I originally created the category I thought it is a "good idea"
to have a listing of dissertations in progress, but in the past two years we
haven't had any contributors, and there is no point maintaining a page with
just one outdated link. My question is this: is anyone out there interested in
maintaining this page? This means you would need to contact all Ph.D. granting
departments about twice a year and ask them to send you the list of candidates
and the titles of their dissertations. Ideally, it would also be nice to have
a short description of the proposed dissertation.

U. Chicago has requested that I delete the link to their page. I will also
delete the link from the main page until we get at least several entries.

George.
Dr. George Mitrevski            office: 334-844-6376
Foreign Languages                  fax: 334-844-6378
6030 Haley Center               e-mail: mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849-5204

List of my WWW pages: http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/index.html