Tolstoy

radha balasubramanian r_b at unlinfo.unl.edu
Mon Mar 16 18:12:11 UTC 1998

Hi friends:
I would be very grateful to if you could tell me where I can find in
Tolstoy's writings his mention of his interest in Indian mythology or
philosophy.  Does anyone know if Tolstoy actually read the Bhaghawat
Gita?  I do not have access to his complete collected works.  In case you
find a reference could you give it to me?

Please answer to me directly at: r_b at unlinfo.unl.edu.

Thanks, Radha

  Radha Balasubramanian
  1131 Oldfather Hall
 University of Nebraska Lincoln             Fax #: (402) 472 - 0327
  Lincoln, NE 68588-0315                 Office phone #: (402) 472 - 3827