Nadezhda Teffi

Edythe C. Haber haber at umbsky.cc.umb.edu
Fri Mar 20 20:44:33 UTC 1998

I am seeking biographical information on the emigre writer, Nadezhda Teffi.
I know of her archives at the Bakhmeteff at Columbia and at RGALI in
Moscow, as well as bits and pieces at Amherst, the University of Illinois,
and Stanford.  Has anyone come across any other biographical material
(e.g., letters) while working in archives in the U. S. or abroad
(especially Russia)?  I'll be leaving for England next week, after which
I'm going to Moscow, so that I would most appreciate receiving information
-- especially about holdings in Russia -- as soon as possible.  You can
answer me off list.
        Thanks a lot!
        Edie Haber