No subject

KEVIN CHRISTIANSON KCHRISTIANS at tntech.edu
Tue Mar 24 22:01:09 UTC 1998

Dear Seelangers:
I'm in the market to buy a large multivolume Polish-English/English-Polish
dictionary. Where can I find book reviews or other critical evaluations of the
positive and negative features of such dictionaries published in the US (I'm
thinking of the new Hippocrene edition) and in Poland (the Stanislawski, of
course). I need some advice and recommendations as I will be in Poland this
summer and can purchase one there at lower cost.

Thank you.

Kevin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kevin Christianson, Ph.D                <<KCHRISTIANS at tntech.edu>>
English Department / Box 5053 / Tennessee Tech University / Cookeville, TN 38505
"The only ones for me who matter are the mad ones...who burn, burn, burn like
fabulous yellow Roman candles...." J. Kerouac
"Poezja--to ladunek wybuchowy, ktory zabija, gdy nie wybucha." Stanislaw Lec
[Poetry--an explosive charge that kills, when it doesn't explode."]
Cinema Confections: BEFORE THE RAIN, LETTER TO BREZHNEV, SLINGBLADE, BARTON
FINK, BABETTE'S FEAST, ANDRE RUBLEV, ALL THE MORNINGS OF THE WORLD, FLIRTING,
DELICATESSAN, THE LOVER, LET HIM HAVE IT, TRICOULEUR, IMMORTAL BELOVED, MY LIFE
AS A DOG, UNSTRUNG HEROES, BELLE EPOQUE, PELLE THE CONQUEROR.