Research Advice: Sergei Tret'iakov

Erika Wolf wolf at umich.edu
Sun May 10 22:29:23 UTC 1998

As part of my research on Soviet photography and literature of the 1920s
and 1930s, I would like to get in touch with the family of Sergei
Tret'iakov. If there is anyone who could assist me in contacting the
family, please send me an e-mail. My address is: wolf at umich.edu

Thanks in advance for any assistance or advice.

Erika M. Wolf

WORK:                                   HOME:
Department of Art and Art History       2452 Stone Road
Wayne State University                  Ann Arbor, MI 48105
150 Art Building, 450 Reuther Mall
Detroit, MI 48202
Office phone:   313-577-5967            Home phone: 734-763-7078
Office fax:     313-577-3491