Moscow Women's Museum

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon May 18 14:57:17 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues:

A student of mine contributed a sculpture to the Moscow Women's Museum back
in the 70s and is interested in finding out if the museum still exists.
She'd like to visit the museum and see if her sculpture is on display.  I
don't have any references to it in any of the works I have.  If you know if
this museum currently exists and any information about how to find it or
contact people working there, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know
off-list.

Thanks.

With best regards,

Ben Rifkin

/////////////////////////////

Benjamin Rifkin
Associate Professor of Russian,
Coordinator of Russian-Language Instruction & Teacher Training
Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI  53706