About the Moslem Question in the Russian Imperial Policy

Jon-Ross Ennest ct445 at freenet.toronto.on.ca
Tue May 19 19:23:36 UTC 1998

I am trying to locate a journal called the "Stanbulskiy Novostiy",
printed in Konstantinople, before 1918.

There is an article dealing with the history of governamental policies in
Imperial Russia in an issue released either in 1910, or in 1917. This
article focuses on the sociological investigations of the beaurocratic
history of the Russian Imperialist Government's policies toward Moslems.

An address, for either an archive or a web-site at which I might find
this article will prove very useful to my research.

                                            Appreciably, J.R. Ennest