Slide sets?

Jennifer J. Ryan jjryan at students.wisc.edu
Wed May 27 21:48:55 UTC 1998

Dear Seelangers:

Does anyone know of a source for obtaining sets of 35 mm slides related to
our region?  I'm looking to buy sets of good-quality images of street
scenes, architecture, the countryside, historical figures, etc. for the
lending library of our Center for Russia, East Europe, and Central Asia. My
Web searches so far have led to any number of commercial sites related to
medicine and outer space, but nothing for culture and area studies.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

--Jennifer

Jennifer J. Ryan--Outreach Coordinator
Center for Russia, East Europe, and Central Asia
210 Ingraham Hall, 1155 Observatory Dr.
Madison, WI 53706
tel. (608) 262-3379 fax. (608) 265-3062
creeca3 at macc.wisc.edu