Russian software

Rebecca E. Matveyev Rebecca.E.Matveyev at lawrence.edu
Fri May 29 19:17:11 UTC 1998

I recently tried to order several software packages (Russian
Pronunciation Tutor, Russian Noun Tutor, Verbal Aspect, and Russian Word

Torture), from Softkey International.  But as I found out after several
phone calls, since they have merged with the Learning Company, they no
longer have any of those products (none of them are currently shown on
the website, either).

Does anyone own any of these products, and if so, do you know of a way
to get in touch with the people who originally produced them?

Thanks,
Rebecca

Rebecca Epstein Matveyev
Russian Department