Posting : Financial Journalists - Moscow (Russia) (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Sun May 31 12:58:10 UTC 1998

I'm a little behind in updating the AATSEEL Job Index due to it being the
end of the school year, seniors grades being due, working on the senior
edition of the school newspaper, and working on a major FL tech grant.  So
in the meantime, I'm forwarding some of these jobs on to SEELANGS.

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu