Survey for Alumni of ACTR Russian Language Programs

Todd Armstrong armstron at AC.GRIN.EDU
Wed May 6 16:40:13 UTC 1998

>Dear SEELANG Colleagues,
>
>ACTR is interested in finding out about its
>program alumni who are using Russian in
>their careers today. We are surveying
>current language-utilization patterns among
>the twenty years of ACTR study abroad alumni
>for their study in Russia.  The effort will
>yield detailed information on the value and
>the long term effects of study abroad in
>Russia and of proficiency in Russian on the
>careers of ACTR program alumni.  If you are
>willing to complete a survey, please send
>your current coordinates to:
>
>Dr. Mary Petrusewicz
>Russian and Eurasian Program Manager
>ACTR/ACCELS
>1776 Massachusetts Ave., NW Suite 700
>Washington, DC 20036
>ph: 202-833-7522
>fax: 202-83307523
>e-mail: petrusewicz at actr.org
>http://www.actr.org
>
>If you are in contact with other ACTR
>alumni, please pass along this message.
>Please note that your response would be
>valuable even if you do not currently use
>Russian in your work.
>
>Many thanks, Mary

Mary,

I studied with ACTR at the Pushkin INstitute in Fall 1983.  I am currently
an assistant professor of Russian at Grinnell College. I would be happy to
fill out a survey.

Todd Armstrong
Box L-7, Grinnell College
Grinnell, IA