Distance Instruction

Beyer, Tom beyer at jaguar.middlebury.edu
Mon May 18 17:17:33 UTC 1998

last year (1996-97) I taught basic Russian to thirty students at six
remote sites over Vermont interactive television. I did over 150 live
broadcasts and would be happy to chat with you about the issues
involved-you probably want to contact me directly and we can set up a
time to chat.

Tom Beyer
Middlebury College