CAL

Stella Rock S.K.Rock at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 16:17:05 UTC 1998

Dear Seelangers

if anybody out there is developing IT resources for Russian
Language teaching (websites, CD-ROMS), or regularly using such
resources on their courses, I would be very glad to hear from you.
We are looking at ways of incorporating 'computer assisted
learning' into our Russian language teaching at Sussex University,
and are keen to develop our own resources unless there are
appropriate materials readily available. I am familiar with the
Bucknell University site, and the RUSLAN CD-ROM, but would welcome
any other suggestions. Please reply to me at
ebpt at whitefriars.u-net.com
Thanks
Stella Rock
GRC HUMS