CAL

Andrei V. Strukov astrukov at colby.edu
Wed Nov 4 22:32:35 UTC 1998

Dear colleagues in Russian;

Here is the web site to download the Russian software "OTLICHNO!"
("Excellent!") for Macintosh

http://www.colby.edu/personal/astrukov/libra/

OTLICHNO is a drill program which helps students to practice all the 6
Russian cases in a context environment
and is currently available for Macintosh platform only. It is recommended
for students of 3rd semester of
Russian and above. It is for out-of-class use, students may work by
themselves. After you download and expand this software you will find the
SanFrancisco font in the folder. Please put this font into your System
Folder. Your Mac will ask you if you want to put it into your FONTS Folder.
Please click "OK". Now the program is ready to work with you. Enjoy!

Andrei Strukov
Russian Department
Colby College