Moshe Altbauer passed away

Dean Worth dworth at ucla.edu
Thu Nov 5 05:21:30 UTC 1998

Dear Dr. Altbauer,
     Moise Taube informed me that your father has passed away. I knew him
for years on the International Committee of Slavists, long ago now, and I
have of course been aware of his work (just last week I was in Cambridge MA
with Horace Lunt, discussing the edition of Esther). Please accept my
sympathy at his passing. Sincerely, Dean Worth