$50 for a Cyrillic Converter???

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 6 00:07:37 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues:

"Forgive me if I've mentioned this before, but I have had excellent
success converting to/from Mac/Windows with "Russian Converter"
from Smart Link Corp.  It cost $50 and loaded in less than a
minute."

FIFTY DOLLARS???

Are you kidding? You can get it for $10 or $15 dollars or even for
free. I use Cyrillic Central's fabulous program. Price: $10 or $15
(max). It converts between 16 (count them: sixteen) different Cyrillic
formats, including Mac and even the old WordPerfect 866.
You can also find an excellent free program or two. Take a look at
the Software -- Cyrillic Code section of my SRIndex. The address is
below in my signature.

Yours,

Benjamin

Benjamin Sher