Russian Video -- Zoom Mode -- RIGHT CLICK!

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 6 11:22:49 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues:

An important footnote.

If you point your mouse on the RealPlayer G2 box and RIGHT CLICK
on it, you will bring up a menu which includes a Zoom option. Open
the option, select "Double Size" and, bingo, you have a fine,
relatively speaking, LARGE screen. What a relief! The
synchronization holds up well, the picture is fine, though a little
fuzzy. It can only get better with 56K. I am looking forward to next
week when I will upgrade my modem. I will give a brief update on
that upgrade. Meanwhile, perhaps one you out there with a 56K can
report on that for us.

Yours,

Benjamin

Benjamin Sher