Prep schools with Russian

Andrew Tomlinson andrewt at flash.net
Fri Nov 13 01:13:54 UTC 1998

Kathleen,

Not sure what you have in mind by "prep schools," but all of our students
are in college-prep curricula and 96% enroll in college after graduation.
We're an all-girl public high school in Baltimore. A four-year sequence of
Russian is offered. Almost all students take four consecutive years of a
single foreign language (we also offer French, Spanish, and Chinese).

Andrew Tomlinson
Western High School
Baltimore, Maryland