Cyrillic into Mac Office 98

Bruno Aeschbacher onurb at swissonline.ch
Sun Nov 15 15:58:27 UTC 1998

?????? !

There seems to be a specific problem with the upgrade from Win95 to Win98.
It concerns as well Greek as Russian fonts. I haven't upgraded and
investigated yet, but will do so soon, and stored the following address for
further information :

http://www.hri.org/fonts/w98upgrade.html

Maybe it helps.

Bruno Aeschbacher