Polish Women poets

Uladzimir L. Katkouski VLK960 at cj.aubg.bg
Thu Nov 19 17:09:39 UTC 1998

Czesc!

You seem to be very knowledgeable about Polish Internet resources. I
would like to ask you if you know of a web-site with a good
description of Polish grammar, with simple tables like "I am, you
are," verb endings, etc, etc.

Dzienkuju barzdo,
Uladzimir Katkouski z' Bielarusi

On 18 Nov 98 at 14:35, Lindsay wrote:

> Date sent:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:35:42 -0500
> Send reply to:  "SEELangs: Slavic & E. European Languages &
literatures list"              <SEELANGS at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>