Help with St. Petersburg Russian videos!

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 23 05:03:59 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues:

A simple question: If you are using Netscape 4.0 or above AND
RealPlayer G-2 Full Beta, can you successfully access the VIDEOS
(in the TV archive on the left side inside of the "flower" home page)
on the St. Petersburg Fitness Center site, or, as they call
themselves in translation, the International Shaping Website at:

http://www.shaping.ru

or

http://www.shaping.com

I have had no problem accessing the videos using Internet Explorer
4.01 SP1 and RealPlayer G-2 Full Beta, but have gotten nothing but
"404" error messages using Netscape 4.06.

Since I am the one who recommended this site, I feel duty-bound to
find out what's going on and how to remedy the situation. I have
written a detailed report to the Webmaster of the "shaping" site but
have not heard from them yet.

If any of you are engineers or have technical expertise in this area,
could you please check this problem out and perhaps suggest some
solution?

Thank you so very much.

Benjamin

Benjamin Sher