Platonov Centenary conference

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at swarthmore.edu
Fri Oct 2 14:34:00 UTC 1998

Dear denizens of SEELANGS:
This message came over the CAS list a few days ago, thanks to Gust Olson,
so I'm cross-posting it for anyone who's not in the Canadian Assoc. of
Slavists.
As noted, the contact information if you have questions is at the BOTTOM of
the message.

respectfully,
Sibelan Forrester
Swarthmore College

***********
Nick Zekulin has asked me to post the following information about an
International Conference to mark the Centenary of the Birth of Andrei
Platonov. If you wish to get more information, please contact the
organizers, NOT ME, at their address, given below.

Gust Olson
CSP

When I was recently in Russia, I was asked by Prof. Vladislav
Anatol'evich Svitel'skii to help spread word about a conference to mark
the Centenary of the birth of Andrei Platonov.

Voronezh State University is organizing an International Conference to
mark the Centenary of the Birth of Andrei Platonov in the latter half of
September 1999 in Voronezh (Tret'i Platonovskie chteniia).

Scholars interested in participating in this conference are asked to
contact the organizers as soon as possible, but no later than 1 March
1999.
e-mail:   phil4 at vsu.ru
tel. 7+0732-789941 or 789498
fax 7+0732 789353
39463 Voronezh
Universitetskaia pl. 1,
VGU, Filologicheskii fakul'tet, Kafedra russkoi literatury XX veka,
Orgkomitet Platonovskoi konferentsii (Svitel'skomu V. A.)