AATSEEL

Christine Tomei cdtomei at frontiernet.net
Sat Oct 3 12:32:46 UTC 1998

Hi, Cathy,
        I'm writing a letter, personally, to Mike Katz about Birnbaum. The big thing is to have some replacement to suggest.
        That's where I draw a blank. The one person I think would be really good is going through tenure process right now, so the timing is wrteched.
        If you can think of anyone who would manage a website, but answer the phone and put it together, please, no, let me say PLEASE let me know.
        I'd like to send the letter before mid-November, so there's a little time.
        Best wishes,
        Chris