Pushkin Society and Pushkin Review

Ian Helfant ihelfant at MAIL.COLGATE.EDU
Mon Oct 19 14:34:18 UTC 1998

Dear Fellow SEELANGERS:

I'd like to announce as this year's president of the North American
Pushkin Society (NAPS) that NAPS is mounting a membership campaign.
Membership includes a subscription to our annual journal, renamed the
Pushkin Review and now published by Slavica.   For information on
joining the society (which is a bargain, as these things go) and
receiving the inaugural issue of the Pushkin Review (edited by Paul
Debreczeny), please contact NAPS secretary/treasurer Stuart Goldberg
(shgoldbe at students.wisc.edu.)

For additional information on joining the Society and for a look at the
Table of Contents of the Pushkin Review's inaugural issue, please visit
our Website at http://kingsley.colgate.edu/pushkin/.  The site also
provides guidelines for submissions to the bicentennial issue of the
Pushkin Review, edited by David Bethea and others, for which we will be
accepting submissions until January 31, 1999.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Ian M. Helfant
Assistant Professor
Russian Dept.
202 Lawrence Hall