ASSInizator

Yurij Lotoshko Yurij.Lotoshko at tversu.ru
Wed Oct 21 09:29:09 UTC 1998

We would like to bring our excuses for spelling and grimmer
mistakes in English.

In 1998-1999 some commercial organizations begin to work over
project "ASSInizator" (Avtomaticheskaja Systema Sbora Informacii
--> The computer-aided System of The gathering Information).

The essence of the project - creation of software for searching
and gathering the information using given parameters on one of the
european languages in Internet (the first steps of working out
will be connected with the English language).

The term of the accomplishment of the works - from 3 up to 6
months (March-April 1999 - depending on funding and the potential
variation of the primary tasks - WHAT TO LOOK FOR).

There is the possibly of participation of the foreign partners.

With CONCRETE suggestions (material providing, the funding of
linkage, further developments to other european languages,
including slavonic, the funding of further scientific developments
and etc.) please appeal up to 5 november 1998. All offers will be
considered.

The answers on suggestions will be send out from 23 - 24 november 1998.

Suggestions should be send directly to
e-mail: Yurij.Lotoshko at tversu.ru or

All the same in Russian code page 1251
-------------->

w 1998-1999 GG. RQD KOMMER^ESKIH ORGANIZACIJ NA^INAET RABOTU NAD
PROEKTOM "assiNIZATOR" (aWTOMATI^ESKAQ sISTEMA sBORA iNFORMACII).

sUTX PROEKTA - SOZDANIE PROGRAMNOGO OBESPE^ENIQ DLQ POISKA I SBORA
INFORMACII PO ZADANNYM PARAMETRAM NA ODNOM IZ EWROPEJSKIH QZYKOW W
SISTEME iNTERNET (PERWONA^ALXNAQ RAZRABOTKA BUDET SWQZANA S
ANGLIJSKIM QZYKOM).

sROK WYPOLNENIQ RABOT - OT 3 DO 6 MESQCEW (MART-APRELX 1999 G. - W
ZAWISIMOSTI OT FINANSIROWANIQ I WOZMOVNOGO IZMENENIQ
PERWONA^ALXNYH ZADA^ - ~to iskatx).

wOZMOVNO U^ASTIE ZARUBEVNYH PARTN#ROW.

s konkretnymi PREDLOVENIQMI (MATERIALXNOE OBESPE^ENIE,
FINANSIROWANIE SWQZI, DALXNEJ[IH RAZRABOTOK PO DRUGIM EWROPEJSKIM
QZYKAM, WKL@^AQ SLAWQNSKIE, FINANSIROWANIE DALXNEJ[IH NAU^NYH
RAZRABOTOK I T.P.) OBRA]ATXSQ DO 5 NOQBRQ 1998 G. wSE PREDLOVENIQ
BUDUT RASSMOTRENY.

oTWETY NA PREDLOVENIQ BUDUT RAZOSLANY 23-24 NOQBRQ 1998 G.

pREDLOVENIQ POSYLATX NEPOSREDSTWENNO PO
e-mail: Yurij.Lotoshko at tversu.ru