MLA/AATSEEL attendance

Jerry Ervin Jerry_Ervin at compuserve.com
Thu Oct 22 05:40:26 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues,

I have been asked to remind AATSEEL attendees of the following:

"PLANNING  TO DROP IN ON MLA?  AATSEEL members who have registered for the
AATSEEL convention may register on-site for the MLA convention by paying
$50.  Student members of AATSEEL who have registered for the AATSEEL
convention may register for the MLA convention by paying $30.  AATSEEL
members may take advantage of these rates by presenting at the MLA
registration desk proof of their AATSEEL registration."

We again thank MLA for extending this professional courtesy.

Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
Email:  76703.2063 at compuserve.com
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>