questionnaire on conversational speech

Anastasia Coles coles at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 27 15:57:45 UTC 1998

Seelangers,
        I am conducting a small survey of agreement in conversational
Russian for a larger project on agreement and would like to find native
speakers to judge some forms on a short questionnaire.
        The questionnaire is a brief survey and update of the questions
asked by Panov et al. in the 1968 _Russkij jazyk i sovetskoe obscestvo_
concerning patterns of agreement between masculine and feminine occupation
titles and predicate and adjectival modifiers.  (This includes the
ubiquitous "vrac prisla" example).
        If you are interested in responding to the questionnaire I have two
formats in which I can forward it to anyone who is interested.
        1.) I have a transliterated form that I can send either as a.) RTF
(text only) or as b.) a Microsoft 6.0 Word document in the Times Font.
        2.) I can also send the document in Microsoft 6.0 Word in Times
Russian.

If you would like to participate in this survey please write to me,
Anastasia Coles, at "coles at mail.utexas.edu" and indicate in which format
you would prefer the questionnaire to be sent.

Thank you,
Anastasia Coles
coles at mail.utexas.edu