Looking for a Bosnian Language Translation Program.

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at swarthmore.edu
Wed Sep 2 12:56:57 UTC 1998

Dear SEELANGovci,
I had a query which I'd like to pass along to you.  Respond to the
addresses below and not to SEELANGS.  Please note that Ms Kapusta's intent
is to communicate more easily with a friend, who evidently told her that
his native language is Bosnian -- not to seek further information about the
name, history or status of his native language.
Puno vam hvala!
Sibelan Forrester

**********
Monday - August 31, 1998

Would you have any information on where I can find a Bosnian Language
Translation Program on the internet.  I have a friend who is a Bosnian refugee
and I would like to communicate with him but I can't seem to locate a
translation program that includes the Bosnia language.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Amy Kapusta
Kapusta1 at hotmail.com   or