Books for Review in SEEJ

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at swarthmore.edu
Fri Sep 11 14:19:05 UTC 1998

Dear Mr Hannon --

of course I can send you the list (or lists) by e-mail, and it's such a
good idea that I've mentioned it in the general correction message to
SEELANGS I just posted.
Let me know which lists you'd like to get (they are:  art, architecture,
and film; history and culture; linguistics and language; literature and
criticism; music; pedagogy), and whether you'd like them pasted into an
e-mail message (could be a problem if your e-mail doesn't handle long
messages well & you want the lit & crit or the hist & cult lists!); or as
attachment(s), and if so in what program (I think I can convert into Word
Perfect & earlier versions of Miscrosoft Word, as well as sending them as
plain ASCI text, which is how I have them stored on my computer).
Since I've asked the membership in general whether they'd like this, I may
wait a few days so I can process them all at once (saving lots of time) --
so let me know if you're in a hurry!

all the best,

Sibelan Forrester

Sibelan Forrester