Keyboard question

Richard Robin rrobin at gwu.edu
Fri Sep 11 17:06:21 UTC 1998

I'm replying on-list because lots of people ask this question. The answer: you
*can* buy a commercial product, such as ParaWin (e.g. from
http://www.smartlinkcorp.com). Or you can simply download a substitute
keyboard for free. Go to http://www.gwu.edu/~slavic/cyrilize.htm and look for
the explanation about keyboards and how to download and install the
transliterated one.