Cyrillic fonts

Lindsay lmalcolm at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Fri Sep 11 17:22:13 UTC 1998

Hi. I have managed to download a "Cyrillic" font off the internet, with the
accompanying picture of a keyboard with all of the Russian letters on it.
It has been great for creating Russian  documents, but now I need to type
in Ukrainian. Do I need a different font, or can someone tell me where the
few letters that are not the same in Ukrainian as in Russian are located? I
know they are there somewhere because my computer can read Ukrainain web
pages and all the "i"'s, etc. come out properly. I'm using Windows 95,
Netscape 3.0, and Word97.
Thanks!!
Lindsay Johnston