AATSEEL Intensive Language Programs Page-Reminder

David J. Galloway djg11 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 29 18:45:53 UTC 1998

This is just a quick note to remind all those involved with language
programs that AATSEEL's Intensive Language Programs page (address in
signature below) always welcomes submissions.  If your program is not
listed with us (this is a free service provided by AATSEEL), please contact
me as soon as possible so that prospective students will see YOUR language
program/classes when they begin hunting for summer and semester/year options.

I am always looking to round out our offerings in the less-common languages
such as Albanian and the Central Asian languages--if you offer courses in
these, please get in touch with me.

Thanks very much to those who have contributed links and offered
suggestions over the past year.   All links are periodically checked--at
the moment, they should all work.  If you a discover a broken link, please
email me as soon as possible so that it may be corrected. Likewise, if your
program is listed and the URL changes, be sure to notify me so that
interested individauls can still find your page.

Best,
David J. Galloway               Office phone:  (607) 272-8350
Slavic Studies                  Office fax:  (607) 255-1454 (include address)
236 Goldwin Smith Hall          Email:  djg11 at cornell.edu
Cornell University              Web:  http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/djg11
Ithaca, NY 14853

AATSEEL Intensive Language Programs page:
http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/intensive-programs/index.html
AATSEEL Endangered Programs page:
http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/endangered-programs/index.html