New Russian newspaper out of Washington

Edward D. Lozansky Lozansky at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 20:51:37 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to let you know that starting September 10, 99 we will be
publishing a new bi-weekly Russian newspaper "Kontinennt - USA" sponsored by
the American - Russian Association - a group which is working to promote
better US - Russian ties and Russian democratic reforms. Your articles are
welcome and they should be sent in Russian as an attached winword.doc file to
Kontinent at RussiaHouse.org.

Also I have a question. Does anyone have a reference to a study which shows
the imput in $$ made by a professional emigre to the US economy over his/her
life span?  I read somewhere that it may be around one million US$ but cannot
remember where I saw it.

Thank you.
Edward Lozansky
American University in Moscow