Seeking a mailing list

Udut, Kenneth kenneth.udut at spcorp.com
Tue Aug 17 16:37:48 UTC 1999

There is: RUSSIAN_LANGUAGE at eGroups.com, although it is for
learners of Russian.  But I think I've seen some posts there
in Cyrillic.

You can start your own eGroups list (I happen to be a
fan of their system - it's quick, free, and takes only
a couple of minutes.  Not as nice as LISTSERV lists,
but it's at least something to start with).

Go to: http://www.egroups.com

and check it out.  There might already be a
Russian language general list there.  [Go there,
and do a search for "russian", and see what
comes up]

           Kenneth Udut
Kenneth.Udut at SPCORP.COM
"Voistinu CHelovek