HELP! Info re. Bosnian/Serbian

AATSEEL Exec Director AATSEEL at compuserve.com
Wed Dec 1 12:42:07 UTC 1999

Dear SEELANGers,

If anyone can help this person, I'm sure she'd appreciate it.  Please reply
to *her*, not to SEELANGS (she's not on the list).

Spasibo zaranee,

Jerry

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:  AATSEEL at CompuServe.com
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
1999 conference:  27-30 December, Chicago, IL
2000 conference:  27-30 December, Washington, DC