Tolstoy and sport

Andrew Jameson a.jameson at dial.pipex.com
Wed Dec 1 16:31:05 UTC 1999

There is a book called Tolstoy's Bicycle which makes a great
gift for older people who sometimes think they're "past it" and
can't learn new skills. T learnt to ride a bike at an advanced age.
Also he used to swim regularly in a particular pool in the little
river on his estate at Yasnaya Polyana.
Andrew Jameson
Chair, Russian Committee, ALL
Languages and Professional Development