web hosting help

Uladzimir Katkouski VLK960 at cj.aubg.bg
Fri Dec 3 13:53:38 UTC 1999

Gentlemen:

I just received an email from Charter'97 (www.charter97.org) web-
master, urgently asking for help. I hope somebody on this list can
help (and if you are upset that this email is a bit off-topic, just push
"delete" button and accept my apologies). Here is the translation of
his email into English:

Hello!

This is Oleg Bebenin, press secretary of Charter'97.
We urgently need help with Web hosting. The leasing period for our
current server is coming to an end. Today the server is under the
threat of being closed down. We'll be infinitely thankful to anyone
who could finance or help in some other way with finding another
server.  We need minimum 100-200 MB space and support for
NT/asp. I'll provide details in personal correspondence. Our plans
include Belarusian-language version (now they have Russian and
English only -- U.K.), on-line conference, search and many other
imporvements.

For our and your freedom,
Oleg Bebenin

Please, reply to charter at irex.minsk.by, not to me -- U.K.

From: "Charter'97" <charter at irex.minsk.by>

Dobrogo vremeni sutok!
Eto Oleg Bebenin, press-sekretar' Hartii'97.
HELP!
Nam SROCHNO nujna pomozh' s web-hostingom. - konchaetsya srok arendy
servera. Segodnya my okazalis' pered ugrozoy zakrytiya.
Budem beskonechno blagodarny tomu, kto profinansiruet i okajet pomozh' v
arende servera, a takje v poiske variantov. Nado minimum - 100-200 Mb mesta,
podderjka NT/ASP. Vse ostal'noe - v lichnoy perepiske.
V nashih planah - belorusskoyazychny variant site, konferenciya, poisk i
mnogo chego ezhe.
Za vashu i nashu svobodu!
---------------------------------------
O.Bebenin, press-secretary of Charter97
charter at charter97.org
UIN#14994135
http://www.charter97.org
Human Rights - Can't Wait!

Uladzimir L. Katkouski // Computer Science Student
American University In Bulgaria (AUBG)
Volga, Rm.#223, AUBG, Blagoevgrad, 2700, Bulgaria
e-mail:  vlk960 at cj.aubg.bg, uladzi at slin.aubg.bg
h-page:  http://www.aubg.bg/cj/~vlk960
new project: http://come.again.to/litvania