dissertation format

Yoshimasa Tsuji yamato at yt.cache.waseda.ac.jp
Sun Dec 5 08:20:37 UTC 1999

Hello,
Firstly, the dissertations are not published in Russia. The "avtoreferaty"
are indeed distributed for large libraries, but they are usually made from
a type-written original. The dissertations themselves are likewise "tirazhed",
but only in small number of copies.

  I cannot answer off hand the precise GOST number of thesis formats, but
there are quite a number of "how to" guides explaining all this  for
graduates students. They are always available in university bookshops.
I saw them on the ground floor of Dom Studentov MGU two days ago.

Cheers,
Tsuji