Global Gazetteer -- 3,000,000 maps!!!

Chris Cosner ccosner at DEPAUW.EDU
Tue Dec 7 02:11:54 UTC 1999

Thank you for pointing out this site. A source of maps for research and
teaching would be handy.
I don't want to be a killjoy, but these maps appear to be of the fuzzy
green topographic variety with very little detail--not much use for
instruction. Or am I missing a
link? Please advise, before we spend more time searching the site
mentioned below. Thanks.

Chris Cosner