New Russian online test

Liden & Denz St.Petersburg Lidenz at lidenz.ru
Sun Dec 12 15:09:32 UTC 1999

Dear SEELangers:

The Liden & Denz Language Center St.Petersburg is proud to present a new
online test which allows us to pre-evaluate the level of Russian of
prospective students to our center. We hope some of you might find the
test convenient for your own purposes. You can access the test through
our website at http://www.lidenz.ru or directly using following link:

http://www.lidenz.ru/testing/Testing.php3?config=data/test1.cfg
This multiple choice test is made up of 52 questions with a rising
degree of difficulty and is designed for levels ranging from elementary
to upper-intermediate. The test is of little use to advanced students.
Upon receiving the student's answers, our server will email the results
complete with the achieved level and a short description (beginner,
elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate).
The test has been written by Stanislav Tchernyshev from the Liden & Denz
Language Center and programming has been done by Sergey Udaltsov.
Throughout our website we use KOI8R.
Both, author and programmer can be contacted by email at
lidenz at lidenz.ru.
Please send us your comments!
Liden & Denz St.Petersburg (Russia)
Language Center St.Petersburg - Lingua Consult Travel
Transportny per. 11; 191119 St.Petersburg, Russia
Phone: +7-812-325 22 41; Fax: +7-812-325 12 84
lidenz at lidenz.ru, http://www.lidenz.ru/