A 5 Day Rote Memory System

Udut, Kenneth kenneth.udut at spcorp.com
Fri Dec 17 13:16:49 UTC 1999

You could try http://www.slavica.com

I know they have a couple of newer Russian root lists
(which I'll get when I finish this old text) - they
might have similar item for Polish roots.

I can tell ya, I'm in love with this little root list book!
Even just flipping through and getting a 'handle' on one
of the roots, 'rounds the corners' for me in such a way
that I can better guess at the meaning of a word
when I'm not sure of it, when I'm reading (or rather,
struggling through!) regular Russian texts.

[I'm currently, on and off, going through a Russian
translation of The Hobbit that I came across online.
Sure, it's not authentic Russian literature, but I know
the Hobbit story well enough to be able to figure out
certain things that otherwise would have me stumped)

--
-- Kenneth.Udut at SPCORP.COM